[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > News & Announcements > Off Topic / Hijacking Threads
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
matth
MM2C Maniac

Post subject: Reply with quote

fre_ber wrote:
You may be correct, off-topic threads can be interesting. The problem is that it is difficult to find the interesting posts for later reference if the thread name and the contents of the thread diverge. I know that I tend, quite often, to post off-topic post myself, but I try not to.

P.S. (Slightly off topic Wink) For the reason mentioned above, I also think that the thread names should be thought through a little better. I actively ignore topics named "What about...", "Look at..." or "Help me". The thread names really should be descriptive and at least somewhat specific. (IMO)

I agree. And a lot of the time, it is a really good topic, it just isn't described good, so it gets less looks. (off topic, 90th post)
Post 09 Oct 2003 07:20 pm
mattking
Italian Job Project Begun

It gets my goat!I hate people hijacking my threads.....is there any way to stop it?Moderate posts?
Post 14 Oct 2003 05:33 pm
matth
MM2C Maniac

mattking wrote:
It gets my goat!I hate people hijacking my threads.....is there any way to stop it?Moderate posts?

Well, some people also spam too, look at my picture. I logged in, and noticed "mattking" in four different forums. Imagine that. Triple (And Quadruple) posts too.....
Post 14 Oct 2003 08:23 pm
Display posts from previous: Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: