[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > General Discussion > what about mm3 for pc?
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
R/-\ym@n
Bench Warmer

Joined: 31 May 2003
Posts: 31
Location: n/a

Status: Offline


Post subject: what about mm3 for pc? Reply with quote

sorry that i ask this question again but someone have any new information?


i try ,but microsoft dont answer and dice send me to ask microsoft..

sorry for my bad english!!!
Post 02 Dec 2004 05:47 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mm123
MM2C Guru

Joined: 01 Mar 2003
Posts: 1658
Location: Czech Republic

Status: Offline


Xbox Live Gamertag:
~pkubelka
Post subject: Reply with quote

no news Wink
Post 02 Dec 2004 07:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Rippance
Hates Custom Titles
Administrator

Joined: 14 Jul 2002
Posts: 2711
Location: Netherlands

Status: Offline


Xbox Live Gamertag:
Rippance
Post subject: Reply with quote

One word: cancelled.

Whether it will be revived is something we won't know any time soon.
_________________
Rippance

w: http://www.crumbl.com
c: #mm2c @ irc.gamesurge.net
Post 03 Dec 2004 02:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
degnaw
psdl fan

Joined: 03 Aug 2004
Posts: 304
Location: USA

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad
what a shame
Post 03 Dec 2004 09:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mm123
MM2C Guru

Joined: 01 Mar 2003
Posts: 1658
Location: Czech Republic

Status: Offline


Xbox Live Gamertag:
~pkubelka
Post subject: Reply with quote

Rippance wrote:
One word: cancelled.

Whether it will be revived is something we won't know any time soon.


i still cant believe it Wink Sad
Post 06 Dec 2004 08:12 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dudes__Geof_
#mm2c ninja

Joined: 04 Sep 2003
Posts: 3512
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

its definitely been cancelled, they are being slow asses at it if they are going to release it, hmm, when was mm3 xbox released? a while ago, I never expect it to come...
_________________
Post 06 Dec 2004 02:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Haris
MM2C Regular

Joined: 20 Dec 2002
Posts: 73


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Microsoft is the worst corporation in this world. I was really looking forward to MM3 for pc since 2001, but idiots at microsoft always mess up. That's why rockstar games are alot better. Heck, even EA games are pretty much owning microsoft now. Microsoft should just fry down and loose all their money because of being greedy bastards. I will never buy another product of their again. And will never buy xbox either. I will buy PS2 and play GT4 since microsoft wont let us play mm3.
Post 14 Jan 2005 09:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message
krayjeedrift
(Half) Korean Pride

Joined: 02 Nov 2002
Posts: 931
Location: Covington, Indiana :(

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

im juss waitin for ps3 Wink
Post 15 Jan 2005 01:42 am
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Outback2k1
No frackin' way!

Joined: 20 Jul 2002
Posts: 435
Location: New England, USA

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Haris wrote:
I will buy PS2 and play GT4 since microsoft wont let us play mm3.


I fail to see the logic. If you want to play MM3, get an XBOX.

Gran Turismo 4 is just yet another linear racer. At least mention something more comparable, like San Andreas.
_________________
Post 15 Jan 2005 05:42 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KZeni
w00 photoshop...

Joined: 26 Jul 2002
Posts: 285
Location: Iowa, USA

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Outback2k1 wrote:
Haris wrote:
I will buy PS2 and play GT4 since microsoft wont let us play mm3.


I fail to see the logic. If you want to play MM3, get an XBOX.

Gran Turismo 4 is just yet another linear racer. At least mention something more comparable, like San Andreas.

I say, if you want to replace MM, get midnight club (v3 is comming out sooner or later)
_________________
My Website
Post 18 Jan 2005 12:00 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Outback2k1
No frackin' way!

Joined: 20 Jul 2002
Posts: 435
Location: New England, USA

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

KZeni wrote:
I say, if you want to replace MM, get midnight club (v3 is comming out sooner or later)


The original Midnight Club and Midtown Madness 2 were made side-by-side by Angel Studios. As far as I'm concerned, they sabotaged MM2 so they could make MC better. Just compare the London maps in both games. MC's version is WAY more developed.
_________________
Post 18 Jan 2005 04:44 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Yallis
Professional Sucker
Moderator

Joined: 20 Jul 2002
Posts: 693
Location: city.psdl

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Outback2k1 wrote:
The original Midnight Club and Midtown Madness 2 were made side-by-side by Angel Studios. As far as I'm concerned, they sabotaged MM2 so they could make MC better. Just compare the London maps in both games. MC's version is WAY more developed.


I'll second that. But remember that the MM team was working for Craposoft, the MC team for Coolstar. I'm also looking forward to try MC3 on Xbox (and the not yet official confirmed PC port), I still find MC2 way more MMish than MM3. Neutral
_________________
Post 18 Jan 2005 05:05 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
mm123
MM2C Guru

Joined: 01 Mar 2003
Posts: 1658
Location: Czech Republic

Status: Offline


Xbox Live Gamertag:
~pkubelka
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yallis wrote:
Outback2k1 wrote:
The original Midnight Club and Midtown Madness 2 were made side-by-side by Angel Studios. As far as I'm concerned, they sabotaged MM2 so they could make MC better. Just compare the London maps in both games. MC's version is WAY more developed.


I'll second that. But remember that the MM team was working for Craposoft, the MC team for Coolstar. I'm also looking forward to try MC3 on Xbox (and the not yet official confirmed PC port), I still find MC2 way more MMish than MM3. Neutral


hm Neutral
Post 19 Jan 2005 10:17 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous: Post new topicReply to topic

Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Home - MM2C.com - Contact - Staff & Seniors - FAQ - Community Rules - Syndication


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group