[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > Image Gallery > OK, Time for the new One!
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
Richard P
Half-Snapped Towing

Post subject: OK, Time for the new One! Reply with quote

Well, If I didnt post it, remember my truck I bought last year? if not..

welll......

that was a money loss. But, I ended making a business investment with my current vehicle, heres what it looked like when i bought it last april down south..

Well, It Looked like crap, the back was rusty, the front was plain. interior, bland. But it was making money immediately. It was a basic 2000/2007 F350 built from impounded/abandoned trucks from the Toronto Area. It had power locks, power windows, power seats, power mirrors, heated with signals and park lights in led. it had a 7.3 in it to replace the crappy 6.0l motor, Indash DVD with play station hook ups. It had a D&D wrecker body, with crappy incandessant tail/marker and magnetic lights and 58" MX7000 lightbar.

Anyway, the plain looking truck got to me after a few days, I cleaned the rust and began painting and accessorising. I removed the decals, added hood scoops (functional too, one leads to cold air intake)

this:

to this:

I had also added crappy LED tail lights and some neat LED side marker lights

more painting:

I Built a 69" 16 strobe turboflash lightbar out of 4 other lights, real sharp looking.

I later painted my grill and added Whelen TIR3 Grill Strobes, put in my Federal Signal Viper S2 windsheild strobe and Whelen Talon LED strobes in other windows.

I finished some more painting (If you havent yet noticed, all colors are of my current/past vehicles)

I later got a neat idea to kill that dull interior... its a love hate thing like the gold paint, but so far everyone in town likes the interior work.

I painted the little things, my vents, lighters, PTO Pump switch and guage etc.

I added HID headlights, cost a bit, but worth it

I added chrome plates around the back lights, bought better Tail lights and added amber strobes

I also added a sunroof and custom smoked out white LED cab lights

I added a pushbar with Federal Signal Impaxx LED strobes to the side, I removed the foglights though, they were too much.

I added a second Viper strobe:

Also added LED park light bulbs, the truck is 100% LED now. more updates will come, got more stuff done, new light abr, the turbo flash died and I added a Siren, a Code 3 Undercover Siren, model 3050 lol
Post 13 Nov 2009 03:11 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wannagoodcar
is no bus n00b but you are one

Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man! Havent seen you in ages. Anyho, that tucks a beauty. If I crash, I wanna be towed in that Shocked
Post 13 Nov 2009 04:50 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ediblechickenwing
MM2C Addict

Americans & Canadians are the only people I know that bother extensively customizing work trucks... nevertheless, looks clean, good job Cool
Post 13 Nov 2009 09:12 am
Dudes__Geof_
#mm2c ninja

Ricey.
Post 18 Nov 2009 10:17 pm
Jason
ಠ__ಠ

Still needs some rims and tires Smile it looks decent
Post 19 Nov 2009 01:27 am
Richard P
Half-Snapped Towing

Jason wrote:
Still needs some rims and tires Smile it looks decent

Im no fan of after market rims, but even if I was, no one makes rims that can handle 5000 lbs or more.

thanks for the comments guys, more pics too come when im not busy or drunk haha. theres a few updates, but cant think of them at the moment. I just finished a tow cal with it (after 4 beers at my bar) for a girl with a bunch of other girls and 2 guys (theycalled for the guys) i never say no to a truck full of girls, they love the truck lmao. i drank a handfull of hand sanitizer to avoid cop suspicion, a new low hahah my mouth burns and is cold at the same time haha
Post 19 Nov 2009 06:53 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Richard P
Half-Snapped Towing

Ok! Update Time!

I bought a snowplow, tossed it on, just to make a few extra bucks. I finally got the siren hooked up ( a Code 3 Undercover sired model 30-50) so that big speaker on the pushbar actually does somethihg (pretty much for the air horn feature).

video of the lighting and siren
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyBeEPvbkc
Post 20 Dec 2009 03:30 am
wannagoodcar
is no bus n00b but you are one

Sounds and looks cool!
Post 20 Dec 2009 07:16 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to: