[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > Soap Box > QUOTING.
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GT
MM2C Guru

Post subject: QUOTING. Reply with quote

It is true. In every topic I have seen in which Busboy99, Nathan Thorn, Joey, Evo, Arriva Guy post in, you always go off topic. Don't get me wrong, I respect all of you, some are great modellers and I to enjoy driving buses in MM2. I have no problem with the fact that you like buses, there are many of you, some I know quite well who live near me. What I don't like is your attitude, trying to be 'cool'. Someone comes here, asks how to repaint a bus, don't shout at them, firstly make sure it is for their own use, then tell them. The old "GTFO GO AWAY NOOB" isn't helpful at all. Rippance put this place up for Midtown Madness 2, out of common curtsey you should respect the rules. C'mon guys, some of you have been here long enough to know how to behave on a forum - At first you were nooby, as was I, but I don't go off topic much, nothing compared to you. As carking said, although rather stupidly in CAPS LOCK, you do quote too much, on useless stuff. I don't care if Busboy's Skoda or Nathan's 106 is broken down when it is posted in a Bus topic, I'd much rather see pictures in the Post your car topic - Which you hijacked anyway.

Guys, you're not 12 anymore. Some of you can drive, you're older and meant to be more mature, lets see it happen?

<admin>Thanks GT, some/all people should read this ..</admin>
Post 05 Apr 2010 07:57 pm
Display posts from previous: Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to: