[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > Technical Support > Steering Wheels (Again lol)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
ediblechickenwing
MM2C Addict

Post subject: Reply with quote

nono... read it again. I just did it. You click on "Setup USB game controllers" like he said, and it brings up that window.
Post 10 Apr 2010 07:25 pm
RelentlessTurd
Modelling N00b

Xbox Live Gamertag:
RelentlessTurd

Yes I know, but I don't have the option which Dave said.
Post 10 Apr 2010 07:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ediblechickenwing
MM2C Addict

Oh, I see...

Get

Gives you more options on tweaking your wheel etc, one of those options is to do what you're trying to do. Forget about the wheel being not yours, it works for most Logitech wheels.
Post 10 Apr 2010 07:48 pm
RelentlessTurd
Modelling N00b

Xbox Live Gamertag:
RelentlessTurd

I don't have a Logitech wheel, mine's a crappy MadCatz MC2 (or something like that) for the Xbox 360. I'll see if it works anyway.

::EDIT:: Doesn't work!. Whenever I connect my wheel to my PC then load MM2, when I click 'Go Drive' to start the cruise, it loads up --> plain black screen:
"Oh, it's heaped"
Post 10 Apr 2010 08:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
evo
MM2C Guru

That Madcatz wheel is sh!te, doesn't work with MM2, hardly at all on PC, but works with 18wos games quite well, Mine broke and got binned anyway
Post 11 Apr 2010 07:21 pm
bus boy 424
ADL 400 are sexy buses!!!

i got a saitek R220 steering wheel im using for MM2 and every time i let go of the accelerater the brake automaticaly comes on and i dont know why
im using it on XP system
and ive tried 2 calibrate and the brake is the slider and im really puzzled any suggestions??
Post 11 Apr 2010 07:30 pm
ediblechickenwing
MM2C Addict

bus boy 424 wrote:
i got a saitek R220 steering wheel im using for MM2 and every time i let go of the accelerater the brake automaticaly comes on and i dont know why
im using it on XP system
and ive tried 2 calibrate and the brake is the slider and im really puzzled any suggestions??

YR-6200 wrote:
Solved the problem for the logitech formula force wheel, it seems the software they sent with the wheel is corrupted in some way so just delete that then download it from the logitech website.After you install it you can then go to control panel & open up the game controllers, then go into settings & under pedals reported as..... select combined (single axis - used for most games) because before with the software from the cd it wouldn't let you do this & then mm2 should work fine with it (if not try re-assigning the pedals in mm2).

You might not have to reinstall the drivers, try the rest first. If not, do it again from the beginning of his explanation.
Post 11 Apr 2010 07:58 pm
Bluey
MM2C Maniac

bus boy 424 wrote:
im using it on XP system

The pedal problem can be solved by downloading the right drivers/software off here - http://www.saitek.com/UK/down/drivers.php

I have a Saitek R220, works fine once you've got the right download, and it's not a bad wheel at all Smile
Post 12 Apr 2010 10:25 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Page 6 of 6 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Jump to: