Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
Delorean_4
MM1 Maniac

Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
well actually it's not exactly from scratch . . . we're going to be using a old car's chassis as the base and then cut out the roof and the body panels that we don't need and make our own.... the engineer and i have worked out a new electric system that if it works , we can sell the idea to one of the big companies and get a huge amt of money for the design ... anyways this is the car wen it'll be finished .... ( added a little vinyls to make it look better)

Brilliant idea! But it's this kind of idea that reminds me of the starcrossed Tucker torpedo and Robert Kearns with his intermittent wiper invention (check out "Flash of Genius" on apple trailers).

Where did you get your engineer?

GT wrote:
heu ikm a newb. Howz do i texreue that high polyz 3d bus u gav me the totrial to make??
Post 25 Jul 2008 08:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
venkat
MM2C Regular

he is my next door neighbour .... really brilliant guy ..... good at anything that uses electricity.... even made couple of remote controlled bomb detector and destroyers for the indian army.... every year the college students come to him for help in their projects
Post 25 Jul 2008 10:36 pm
Delorean_4
MM1 Maniac

I'd love to hop into this project but If memory serves, you live on another continent (South America?).

I want to get my hands on electric car parts and actually learn things first hand from a professional. I get closer and closer each day to breaking down and ripping out a gasoline engine...

GT wrote:
heu ikm a newb. Howz do i texreue that high polyz 3d bus u gav me the totrial to make??
Post 26 Jul 2008 03:17 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
venkat
MM2C Regular

i'm not in south america .... i'm in india, .... anywayzzz check out some of the videos on youtube abt converting.... there are a few which show every progress made on the car from its original gas to the final electric car....
Post 26 Jul 2008 09:01 pm
Delorean_4
MM1 Maniac

I'm WAYYYY ahead of you on those YouTube videos Razz Gavin's my favorite Smile

I'd love to go to India just to help with the car.

GT wrote:
Post 27 Jul 2008 12:01 am
venkat
MM2C Regular

watzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up.......

looks like the impala back in the cold storage.... watz wrong this time???

any been busy with college work ... didn't have time for surfin..... any way.... my ev..... well with watever we could lay our hands on , we've been able to make the generator to suuply 110 v for 6 hrs straight over heating..... which means the car is not going to based on milage but amt of time the car is switched on..... and u can go upto 300 to 600 km in 6hrs... after that the output will start decreasing rapidly.....
Post 24 Sep 2008 01:03 pm
Silent1Unknown
a.k.a. Silent

Hey Venkat, long time no see. Just yesterday, I was thinking of emailing you about the Impala. I think you took the Z3d file last to make some changes and never gave it back. So if its done with all the textures and stuff, I can put it in game.
Helping Hand Award
Post 24 Sep 2008 03:56 pm
Delorean_4
MM1 Maniac

venkat wrote:
watzzzzzzzzzzzzzz up.......

looks like the impala back in the cold storage.... watz wrong this time???

any been busy with college work ... didn't have time for surfin..... any way.... my ev..... well with watever we could lay our hands on , we've been able to make the generator to suuply 110 v for 6 hrs straight over heating..... which means the car is not going to based on milage but amt of time the car is switched on..... and u can go upto 300 to 600 km in 6hrs... after that the output will start decreasing rapidly.....

Add me to MSN please, I don't want to forget about your project Smile

leclerc.patrick at sympatico dot ca

GT wrote:
Post 28 Sep 2008 01:52 pm
venkat
MM2C Regular

there isn't much chnge to the impala ..... any wayzzzz some thing's wrong with my comp and i'm in the middle of changing my internet sevice company.. so i wont be able to send the file ... thereisn't much modifications to the car.... just add the first set of wheels that u showed me ....

anywayzzzz the hybrid.... we've run into a technical prob with the engine st up and so we're ended up scraping the whole engine and starting from scatch
Post 09 Oct 2008 02:42 pm
venkat
MM2C Regular

hi guys... i'm bak... after 2 and 1/2 months of exams and all that kind of crap, i'm bak to modelin.... so wat happened while i was away??? any progress?????
Post 16 Jun 2009 03:10 pm

Page 13 of 13 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Jump to: