[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > The Bodyshop > To create cars without blueprints easiest?
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
b12man
Nirvanophile

Xbox Live Gamertag:
ForeignBrian 12
Post subject: Reply with quote

ANA1234 wrote:
b12man wrote:
Haha, fail. I think this person should be banned...
It seems like he has two accounts (anasbinqamar and this one). And he's just an idiot...
yeah... on separate websites... and what is anas's rank?
...what Neutral
You have 2 accounts on here... It's against the rules.

Tutorials || Make Your Own Traffic | Change Traffic Tuning
Projects || 93 Mustang GT | 85 Chevy Suburban [WIP]
Post 29 Mar 2009 07:12 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
dummiesboy
Yeah.

My god. Neutral

*clicks "stop watching topic"*
Post 29 Mar 2009 07:17 pm
HummersRock
...is still seeing colours.

ANA1234 wrote:
Let me explain. I did use blueprints, but I found it too risky and I want my own cars that are slightly custom-made. Also, I get bored quickly and I want the quickest way to make a car without blueprints.

Simple. Make a bus, not a car. Use the geometry toolbar to make a rectangle. Then use it to make a wheel, copy the wheel 3 times. Then steal a paper bus texture, which will make all the bus people go into rage mode, and texture your model. You could do this in like 5 minutes.

ANA1234 wrote:
But furthermore, I need certain things to add to my car and I do not know how to do this.

Adding what? You just have to model what you want to add.

ANA1234 wrote:
I also found that I cannot edit the tune-ups with MS words and I found it impossible with several editors.

Notepad will work fine.

ANA1234 wrote:
Therefore, a -almost- perfect car would be made... for me. So that is why I set this topic up.

What? You cannot yet model so you want someone to make a almost perfect car for you to modify? That won't happen.

ANA1234 wrote:
Also, how do you make parts breakable and how do you create 'separate' parts? And...

There are tutorials. dummiesboy posted links to some.

ANA1234 wrote:
Anyone know a way to edit Team 6 Cars or a website for it? Is there a way to input deformation?

What?
Post 29 Mar 2009 07:23 pm
ANA1234
Waterboy

HummersRock wrote:
ANA1234 wrote:
Let me explain. I did use blueprints, but I found it too risky and I want my own cars that are slightly custom-made. Also, I get bored quickly and I want the quickest way to make a car without blueprints.

Simple. Make a bus, not a car. Use the geometry toolbar to make a rectangle. Then use it to make a wheel, copy the wheel 3 times. Then steal a paper bus texture, which will make all the bus people go into rage mode, and texture your model. You could do this in like 5 minutes.

That is even harder!!!

HummersRock wrote:
ANA1234 wrote:
But furthermore, I need certain things to add to my car and I do not know how to do this.

Neutral lights, wheels, sounds, etc.

HummersRock wrote:
ANA1234 wrote:
I also found that I cannot edit the tune-ups with MS words and I found it impossible with several editors.

Notepad will work fine.

Where is the tune-ups?
Post 29 Mar 2009 08:11 pm
HummersRock
...is still seeing colours.

ANA1234 wrote:
HummersRock wrote:
ANA1234 wrote:

That is even harder!!!

No it is not. Modeling a bus cannot get any easier. Maybe the "steal a paper bus texture" makes it sound hard? You don't even have to texture the bus. Really, it cannot get any easier than that.

ANA1234 wrote:
HummersRock wrote:
ANA1234 wrote:

Neutral lights, wheels, sounds, etc.

Oh, well read a tutorial. Really, what is so darn hard about reading a tutorial? I can understand that it would be hard if you do not know English and have to use a translator, but that does not seem to be the case. Why must I/someone tell you how to do it right in this topic? You will still have to spend time reading and dummiesboy linked to a very good car modeling tutorial. There should also be an index to help you get to whatever you need to know fast.

ANA1234 wrote:
HummersRock wrote:
ANA1234 wrote:

Notepad will work fine.

Where is the tune-ups?

Once again, read Silent1Unkown's tutorial
Post 29 Mar 2009 08:17 pm
Burner
3D Artist

Using blueprints is easier. Just like tracing a picture is easier than drawing one, but what's the point Razz

By the sounds of it, I think you oughtta worry about getting the basics down before worrying about this..

BTW, vvvvvvvvvvv
Post 29 Mar 2009 10:44 pm
Bradley_Wint
MM2C Guru

Xbox Live Gamertag:
braddor

using blueprints.

Wow this topic is so funny... swear that guy can't understand english.
Post 29 Mar 2009 10:59 pm
random.monster1981
Amateur Modeller ftw!

ANA1234 wrote:
dummiesboy wrote:
dummiesboy wrote:
but it is easier with blueprints.

Neutral
Let me explain. I did use blueprints, but I found it too risky and I want my own cars that are slightly custom-made. Also, I get bored quickly and I want the quickest way to make a car without blueprints. But furthermore, I need certain things to add to my car and I do not know how to do this. I also found that I cannot edit the tune-ups with MS words and I found it impossible with several editors. Therefore, a -almost- perfect car would be made... for me. So that is why I set this topic up. Also, how do you make parts breakable and how do you create 'separate' parts? And...

Anyone know a way to edit Team 6 Cars or a website for it? Is there a way to input deformation?

my god you're greasy!

Laughing joking aside I think your wasting time with this topic.. not just mine but EVERYBODYS

it IS possible to make a vehicle without.. WITHOUT BLUEPRINTS!

HOWEVER... unless you can visualise EVERY curve in your mind and every detail then use blueprints.. read the stickied threads and PAY ATTENTION TO THESE REPLIES!!!.

failing that.. restart your pc with a windows disk inside the cd / dvd drive, give it a once over and sell it on to a new home where the user will use it for good instead of posting useless topics *COUGH* Laughing

Neutral Neutral Neutral
Post 29 Mar 2009 11:17 pm
anasbinqamar
MM2C Regular

the easiest way is with blue prints.u can make ur own blue prints but will take time and it wont be proper. Wink
Post 30 Mar 2009 11:34 am

Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: