Midtown Madness 2 Central > The Bodyshop > Repaints
Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
thenthornthing
MM2C Hooligan

Post subject: Reply with quote

Another topic you made on about virtually the same thing Neutral.
http://forum.mm2c.com/viewtopic.php?t=15071 A reply would have been nice.
Post 05 May 2009 05:34 am
Ash
Waterboy

Sorry, i totally forgot about that topic, my bad.
Post 05 May 2009 10:45 am
Liam555
Waterboy

Hey guys im new to here and mm2 i have done a search on here and found this thread . I wanted to edit a few busses i have for my own personal use to match the city im from "newcastle" I can see the texture folder using winrar but i cannot seem to extract it without getting an error ? Hopefully someone can help me out thanks .
Post 13 Feb 2010 04:23 pm
YR-6200
Dave

Liam555 wrote:
Hey guys im new to here and mm2 i have done a search on here and found this thread . I wanted to edit a few busses i have for my own personal use to match the city im from "newcastle" I can see the texture folder using winrar but i cannot seem to extract it without getting an error ? Hopefully someone can help me out thanks .

That will be because they are locked most likely.
Yes it may be a weird hobby but it's no differant to lets say car enthusiast's or train spotters,plane spotters or any other transport enthusiast so it's the people who make fun of us or who get mad at us for our hobby that need to get a life seriously.
Post 13 Feb 2010 04:39 pm
random.monster1981
Amateur Modeller ftw!

Post subject: Re: Repaints Reply with quote

Ash wrote:
Are repaints of buses frowned upon? Even with prior permission and approval of the original creator?

Many Thanks

Ash Smile

it won't be frowned upon IF you get the authors permission AND can prove such evidence as say.. an email snippet or an instant message snip to prove that you have indeed been given permission.

by snippet/snip I mean a screenshot perhaps of the email / online conversation OR have the author post in a topic you create showing your paintjobs to verify it. Wink
Post 13 Feb 2010 04:59 pm
Liam555
Waterboy

YR-6200 wrote:
Liam555 wrote:

damn i just wanted to update some liverys for my personal use .
Post 13 Feb 2010 06:47 pm
busboy99
MM2C Hooligan

Liam555 wrote:
YR-6200 wrote:
Liam555 wrote:

damn i just wanted to update some liverys for my personal use .

Tough cookies.

Most annoying reply ever:

Make your own, like everyone esle. Take Simon (Random.Monster1923 Twisted Evil ), he wanted his own livery on a bus, he made his own. Follow in his wrinkled foot-steps.
A boy was singing in a school hall when suddenly the immensity of the infinite universe hit him, and his eyes blasted out of their sockets and his lips burst and he fell to the ground and wept, his conciousness leaking out of his skull in gas form (which frightened the younger children).
- Chriddof
Also, I'm banned.
Post 13 Feb 2010 07:11 pm
Liam555
Waterboy

i would like to make my own but it just looks so far out of my depth , im only really good at photoshop not creating actual models.
Post 13 Feb 2010 07:41 pm
busboy99
MM2C Hooligan

Liam555 wrote:
i would like to make my own but it just looks so far out of my depth , im only really good at photoshop not creating actual models.

Why so pessimistic?
A boy was singing in a school hall when suddenly the immensity of the infinite universe hit him, and his eyes blasted out of their sockets and his lips burst and he fell to the ground and wept, his conciousness leaking out of his skull in gas form (which frightened the younger children).
- Chriddof
Also, I'm banned.
Post 13 Feb 2010 07:42 pm
Liam555
Waterboy

i have never understood 3d modelling , i might give it a go and see what comes out in any case .
Post 13 Feb 2010 07:50 pm
busboy99
MM2C Hooligan

Liam555 wrote:
i have never understood 3d modelling , i might give it a go and see what comes out in any case .

Heart sergeons dont "understand" heart sergery at the beginning. They learn. So should you.
- Chriddof
Also, I'm banned.
Post 13 Feb 2010 07:51 pm
thenthornthing
MM2C Hooligan

busboy99 wrote:
Liam555 wrote:

Heart sergeons dont "understand" heart sergery at the beginning. They learn. So should you.

lol surgeon ... not sergeon Wink
Post 13 Feb 2010 07:55 pm
busboy99
MM2C Hooligan

thenthornthing wrote:
busboy99 wrote:
Liam555 wrote:

lol surgeon ... not sergeon Wink

Hey, thanks for the correction Wink
- Chriddof
Also, I'm banned.
Post 13 Feb 2010 08:04 pm

Page 2 of 2 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Jump to: