[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > The Bodyshop > How Exactly Do You Make A Dashboard?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
mcw_metrobus
Hank Marvin Fan!

Post subject: How Exactly Do You Make A Dashboard? Reply with quote

Just wondered how you make a dashboard because i'm having a go at modeling and need a dash for my Rover 75. Mr. Green
Post 17 Feb 2010 09:10 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
evo
MM2C Guru

Post subject: Reply with quote

There's about 3 tutorials on making a dash here on mm2c, so use the fecking search feature for gods sake.
Post 17 Feb 2010 12:15 pm
Luigi!?!
Owns MM2-UK with YR-6200 :D

Better still, Go away all together, unless you learn the basics.
Post 17 Feb 2010 12:37 pm
busboy99
MM2C Hooligan

Post subject: Re: How Exactly Do You Make A Dashboard? Reply with quote

mcw_metrobus wrote:
Just wondered how you make a dashboard because i'm having a go at modeling and need a dash for my Rover 75. Mr. Green

Dont know why you would waste your time on one of them.
A boy was singing in a school hall when suddenly the immensity of the infinite universe hit him, and his eyes blasted out of their sockets and his lips burst and he fell to the ground and wept, his conciousness leaking out of his skull in gas form (which frightened the younger children).
- Chriddof
Also, I'm banned.
Post 17 Feb 2010 05:19 pm
mcw_metrobus
Hank Marvin Fan!

Dunno, why u like that vauxhall, i dont, just because you dont like rovers, does not mean that you have to take the p*** all the time, it's the matter of opinion!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil
Post 18 Feb 2010 04:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
busboy99
MM2C Hooligan

mcw_metrobus wrote:
Dunno, why u like that vauxhall, i dont, just because you dont like rovers, does not mean that you have to take the p*** all the time, it's the matter of opinion!!!!!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

Rovers are expired.
A boy was singing in a school hall when suddenly the immensity of the infinite universe hit him, and his eyes blasted out of their sockets and his lips burst and he fell to the ground and wept, his conciousness leaking out of his skull in gas form (which frightened the younger children).
- Chriddof
Also, I'm banned.
Post 18 Feb 2010 05:37 pm
Luigi!?!

mcw_metrobus wrote:

Be quiet, child.
Post 18 Feb 2010 08:55 pm
agent_0077
MM2C Regular

Luigi!?! wrote:
mcw_metrobus wrote:

Be quiet, child.
Well he is right. If busboy had a problem with dashes or didn't care for it, he should have just not commented. If mcw likes dashes, then that's his business, not bb's or not yours as a matter.
Post 18 Feb 2010 09:49 pm
busboy99
MM2C Hooligan

agent_0077 wrote:
Luigi!?! wrote:
mcw_metrobus wrote:

Be quiet, child.
Well he is right. If busboy had a problem with dashes or didn't care for it, he should have just not commented. If mcw likes dashes, then that's his business, not bb's or not yours as a matter.

Methinks you're taking this too seriously. It's not like mm2 even exists..

Yeah, go figure.

If you wish to take this further, please drop me a PM and i'll get back to you.
- Chriddof
Also, I'm banned.
Post 18 Feb 2010 09:51 pm
agent_0077
MM2C Regular

I guess nothing would get done around here if everyone shot down each other... rather than providing the right direction to head towards,
Post 18 Feb 2010 10:26 pm
evo
MM2C Guru

Does question + answer = Argument? What it looks like to me here at the moment...
Post 19 Feb 2010 12:01 pm
Luigi!?!

evo wrote:
Does question + answer = Argument? What it looks like to me here at the moment...

But the point that is trying to be made is that there are so many other threads on here that tell how to make a dashboard, it's unbelieveable that people still insist on asking how to do it, taking up more server space and not doing the most basic thing most of us know how to do - Search.
Post 19 Feb 2010 02:28 pm
agent_0077
MM2C Regular

Luigi!?! wrote:
evo wrote:

But the point that is trying to be made is that there are so many other threads on here that tell how to make a dashboard, it's unbelieveable that people still insist on asking how to do it, taking up more server space and not doing the most basic thing most of us know how to do - Search.
Each thread takes just a few kb in the MySQL db...so don't worry about server space. Also, this thread would have been much shorter if a link or a strategy to finding the appropriate post(s) was provided.
Post 19 Feb 2010 04:18 pm
dummiesboy
Yeah.

Wow, what has happened to this place? Back around 2002-2003, instead of being flamed by everyone, you could acually be given an answer. Come on people...

@mcw_metrobus, Here is a tutorial written by Maxoff for making the model and textures, and here is a tutorial written by Stereo for everything else. Good luck. Wink
Post 19 Feb 2010 08:18 pm
random.monster1981
Amateur Modeller ftw!

on the topic of dashboards, I made one recently and while it looks good in game, there is one flaw.. it is positioned too far forwards, which value do I need to change to move it further back a bit so that its at the right distance from the front of the vehicle?

btw I made the dash using dashboard placer and I dont believe there is an option to move the position of the whole dash backwards/forwards
Post 28 Feb 2010 09:58 pm

Page 1 of 2 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Jump to: