[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > General Discussion > indicator sound mod?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
scaniomnidekka
Bench Warmer

Joined: 11 Jun 2009
Posts: 37


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you get it to work?

I installed it, and its in my mm2 folder, but it doesn't work when mm2 is being played.
Post 17 Jun 2010 05:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message
EA711
Random Polygon

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 233
Location: West Yorkshire

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Open the application and then play mm2, and just press the buttons for the sounds in game.
_________________
Post 17 Jun 2010 07:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message
scaniomnidekka
Bench Warmer

Joined: 11 Jun 2009
Posts: 37


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, I didn't notice the application file
Post 17 Jun 2010 07:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Londoner
MM2C Guru

Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Posts: 1217
Location: Romford, Essex

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough* Uploading a update now, Will post new link later *cough*

1 - 175 to North Romford, Hillrise Estate
2 - 175 to Dagenham, Ford Works
3 - E400 door opening
5 - CCTV is in operation on this bus
6 - No standing on the upper deck or stairs please
7 - Smoking is not permitted on London`s Buses
8 - Please keep all your personal belongings with you at all times
9 - For everyones secruity, Please inform the driver of anything suspcious
0 - This bus is being held here breifly in order to help regulate the service
F3 - Please move down inside the bus
F5 - The destination of this bus has changed, Please listen for further announcements
F6 - This bus terminates here, Please take all your belongings with you
F7 - This bus is on diversion, Please listen for further announcements
F8 - The next bus stop is closed
F9 - Seats are available on the upper deck
F10 - The wheelchair space is now required, Can passengers in this area please make room, Thank You Laughing
Post 27 Aug 2010 11:24 am
View user's profile Send private message
merseysidebuses
Utterly Useless

Joined: 05 Aug 2008
Posts: 31
Location: Wallasey, Wirral (Merseyside)

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW this is quite good Laughing
_________________
Thanks,
Tom Harrison

Facebook | Merseyside Bus Blog | merseysidebuses YouTube
Post 28 Aug 2010 12:16 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Londoner
MM2C Guru

Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Posts: 1217
Location: Romford, Essex

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Download

Wink
Post 28 Aug 2010 09:27 am
View user's profile Send private message
EA711
Random Polygon

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 233
Location: West Yorkshire

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, I get back to this sometime, messing around in zmod making models atm... thanks for the upload.
_________________
Post 29 Aug 2010 10:48 am
View user's profile Send private message
Londoner
MM2C Guru

Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Posts: 1217
Location: Romford, Essex

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

No problemo Wink
Post 29 Aug 2010 11:54 am
View user's profile Send private message
Londoner
MM2C Guru

Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Posts: 1217
Location: Romford, Essex

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP!

Just a update, Just done a FOI request to TFL and If it all goes through I should be getting copies of the original iBus recordings so shall update them Wink
Post 01 Oct 2010 11:57 am
View user's profile Send private message
Luigi!?!
Owns MM2-UK with YR-6200 :D

Joined: 23 Jan 2009
Posts: 904
Location: Oldham, Greater Manchester

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Londoner wrote:

3 - E400 door opening
5 - CCTV is in operation on this bus
6 - No standing on the upper deck or stairs please
7 - Smoking is not permitted on London`s Buses
8 - Please keep all your personal belongings with you at all times
F3 - Please move down inside the bus
F5 - The destination of this bus has changed, Please listen for further announcements
F6 - This bus terminates here, Please take all your belongings with you
F7 - This bus is on diversion, Please listen for further announcements
F8 - The next bus stop is closed
F9 - Seats are available on the upper deck
F10 - The wheelchair space is now required, Can passengers in this area please make room, Thank You


See, up north, all our bus drivers are hard enough and not so self conscious that they don't want everyone to hear their voice to shout all of this to the passengers, and if the bus destination changes and you don't get off, you get dragged off by your legs. And if anyone is caught smoking on the north's buses, you get twatted for smoking on his/her bus by him/her and chucked off the bus.

Oh and if the doors are opening and you're in the way up here, well thats your own fooking fault.

Mr. Green
_________________
AlexanderRoyale's MM2 Downloads.
MM2 Bus Downloads
Post 01 Oct 2010 05:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message
RelentlessTurd
Modelling N00b

Joined: 01 Mar 2010
Posts: 199
Location: Halifax, West Yorkshire, UK

Status: Offline


Xbox Live Gamertag:
RelentlessTurd
Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi!?! wrote:


See, up north, all our bus drivers are hard enough and not so self conscious that they don't want everyone to hear their voice to shout all of this to the passengers, and if the bus destination changes and you don't get off, you get dragged off by your legs. And if anyone is caught smoking on the north's buses, you get twatted for smoking on his/her bus by him/her and chucked off the bus.

Oh and if the doors are opening and you're in the way up here, well thats your own fooking fault.

Mr. Green


Thumbs Up Quite right Thumbs Up
_________________
Post 01 Oct 2010 07:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Londoner
MM2C Guru

Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Posts: 1217
Location: Romford, Essex

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi!?! wrote:
Londoner wrote:

3 - E400 door opening
5 - CCTV is in operation on this bus
6 - No standing on the upper deck or stairs please
7 - Smoking is not permitted on London`s Buses
8 - Please keep all your personal belongings with you at all times
F3 - Please move down inside the bus
F5 - The destination of this bus has changed, Please listen for further announcements
F6 - This bus terminates here, Please take all your belongings with you
F7 - This bus is on diversion, Please listen for further announcements
F8 - The next bus stop is closed
F9 - Seats are available on the upper deck
F10 - The wheelchair space is now required, Can passengers in this area please make room, Thank You


See, up north, all our bus drivers are hard enough and not so self conscious that they don't want everyone to hear their voice to shout all of this to the passengers, and if the bus destination changes and you don't get off, you get dragged off by your legs. And if anyone is caught smoking on the north's buses, you get twatted for smoking on his/her bus by him/her and chucked off the bus.

Oh and if the doors are opening and you're in the way up here, well thats your own fooking fault.

Mr. Green


But to be honest, Up north the people are too retarded to do any of that Mr. Green
Post 01 Oct 2010 08:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message
EA711
Random Polygon

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 233
Location: West Yorkshire

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

They have ibus in London, because so many of the drivers are immigrants and can't speak english. Wink
_________________
Post 02 Oct 2010 03:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Londoner
MM2C Guru

Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Posts: 1217
Location: Romford, Essex

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/projectsandschemes/2373.aspx

Go on benefits, Its alot more that pre-recorded messages on iBus, It makes contacting CentreComn more easier etc
Post 02 Oct 2010 05:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message
judddk10
Its Just M

Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 32


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

do i just drag them in to mm2 file ?
_________________
[img]http://image.wetpaint.com/image/1/E6lpiZp-tkHcf2jCVlK2IQ8825[/img]
Post 07 Oct 2010 04:37 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous: Post new topicReply to topic

Page 2 of 4 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Home - MM2C.com - Contact - Staff & Seniors - FAQ - Community Rules - Syndication


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group