[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > City Editing > HELP ME IN MAKING A SIMPLE CITY,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
anasbinqamar
MM2C Regular

Joined: 07 Nov 2008
Posts: 158


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

I TRIED Every THING U TOLD AND StILL its the same result
_________________
Post 19 Apr 2010 02:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ITN_Tuning
a.k.a. Jaguara

Joined: 21 Oct 2006
Posts: 537
Location: Rousse,Bulgaria

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

anasbinqamar wrote:
So, is it correct to put the iwalk texture in the roads cause I did this.

You can copy iwalk texture and use it as rwalk texture, that's what i usually
do. You said your game crashes or something of sort, that could possibly be
due to wrong texture size. It should be e.g. 64x64, 128x128, 256x256...
If it's 60x60 or 120x120 etc it won't work. Also don't use UV mapping
on the roads, sidewalks, intersections, ground. Just assign materials.

And please, don't use my signature.
_________________
Post 19 Apr 2010 03:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
neoplan60
Dumb name. ^^

Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 754
Location: Leicester, UK

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

@anusbinqamar: Don't steal people's signatures. Rolling Eyes
_________________

Leader of RBD drift team.
Post 19 Apr 2010 03:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
busboy99
MM2C Hooligan

Joined: 17 Feb 2006
Posts: 3607


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

neoplan60 wrote:
@anusbinqamar: Don't steal people's signatures. Rolling Eyes


+1. I thought it was ITN_Tuning speaking like a n00b Embarassed
_________________
A boy was singing in a school hall when suddenly the immensity of the infinite universe hit him, and his eyes blasted out of their sockets and his lips burst and he fell to the ground and wept, his conciousness leaking out of his skull in gas form (which frightened the younger children).
- Chriddof
Also, I'm banned.
Post 19 Apr 2010 04:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
evo
MM2C Guru

Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 1455


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

busboy99 wrote:
neoplan60 wrote:
@anusbinqamar: Don't steal people's signatures. Rolling Eyes


+1. I thought it was ITN_Tuning speaking like a n00b Embarassed

So did I :S
Post 19 Apr 2010 05:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message
anasbinqamar
MM2C Regular

Joined: 07 Nov 2008
Posts: 158


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

ITN_Tuning wrote:

You can copy iwalk texture and use it as rwalk texture, that's what i usually
do. You said your game crashes or something of sort, that could possibly be
due to wrong texture size. It should be e.g. 64x64, 128x128, 256x256...
If it's 60x60 or 120x120 etc it won't work. Also don't use UV mapping
on the roads, sidewalks, intersections, ground. Just assign materials.

And please, don't use my signature.


I MADE the same city again, the game didn't crash this time, but only one texture is messedup you can see which one:

AND theRE ws no car in THE GAME!
_________________
Post 20 Apr 2010 03:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
random.monster1981
Amateur Modeller ftw!

Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 832
Location: under your bed dropping wind.

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

hm this is quite the confuzzler.

I've never attempted this "simple city" for mm2 but may try it..

also on an additional note.. anasbinqamar youv'e been a member here since november 2008, the copying of peoples signature is the sort of thing a person who became a member within 2 days would be expected to do, not someone who has been a member for over a year..

*sorry to all but I felt It needed saying*

BESIDES all of your issues with your city you are actually doing a good Job so do not give up.
Post 20 Apr 2010 08:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message
ITN_Tuning
a.k.a. Jaguara

Joined: 21 Oct 2006
Posts: 537
Location: Rousse,Bulgaria

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a geometry error in your city, judging by the sidewalks, they don't
look right. You might have to select the outer vertices of the sidewalks,
those that connect them to GROUND_ and lift them a bit up. That's one of
the reasons the player's car falls through the road. If that doesn't help, i'm
not sure of another way.
_________________
Post 21 Apr 2010 10:44 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
neoplan60
Dumb name. ^^

Joined: 17 Jun 2006
Posts: 754
Location: Leicester, UK

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

busboy99 wrote:
neoplan60 wrote:
@anusbinqamar: Don't steal people's signatures. Rolling Eyes


+1. I thought it was ITN_Tuning speaking like a n00b Embarassed


Same Razz
_________________

Leader of RBD drift team.
Post 21 Apr 2010 11:07 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ITN_Tuning
a.k.a. Jaguara

Joined: 21 Oct 2006
Posts: 537
Location: Rousse,Bulgaria

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

I recognized myself by the avatar Smile
And i moved my sig pic.
_________________
Post 21 Apr 2010 12:51 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
anasbinqamar
MM2C Regular

Joined: 07 Nov 2008
Posts: 158


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

ITN_Tuning wrote:
There's a geometry error in your city, judging by the sidewalks, they don't
look right. You might have to select the outer vertices of the sidewalks,
those that connect them to GROUND_ and lift them a bit up. That's one of
the reasons the player's car falls through the road. If that doesn't help, i'm
not sure of another way.

you know guys, the car don't fall in the city , there is no car in the starting. oh yah, I will try to make my outer vertex a bit higher cause I didn't do that. Mr. Green Soryy for cpying the signature, i am pretty sure that some people have copied my avatar Neutral so why don't you pay attention to them.

OK .. .anyways, The Question is that should I make the vertex higher for the ones attached to the grounds or the sidewalk whic is not attached to anything, imean (the outside vertex) should we make that higher too?
_________________
Post 21 Apr 2010 04:41 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ITN_Tuning
a.k.a. Jaguara

Joined: 21 Oct 2006
Posts: 537
Location: Rousse,Bulgaria

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

On the hud map on your last screenshot, there's the car mark, so i assume
there really is a problem with sidewalks, i have experienced problems like
that many times.
And you don't even have an avatar. I've been watching you for quite long
time, you haven't had any at all.
_________________
Post 21 Apr 2010 05:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
anasbinqamar
MM2C Regular

Joined: 07 Nov 2008
Posts: 158


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

ITN_Tuning wrote:
On the hud map on your last screenshot, there's the car mark, so i assume
there really is a problem with sidewalks, i have experienced problems like
that many times.
And you don't even have an avatar. I've been watching you for quite long
time, you haven't had any at all.

I MEAN THE WORD Waterboy is copied by many people.
Anyways.... the awesome thing is that I got the traffic!, but :

ITS NOT GOOD TO WALK ON ROAD, dont know how that happened Smile


what an awesome bus driver
_________________
Post 21 Apr 2010 05:35 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
random.monster1981
Amateur Modeller ftw!

Joined: 18 Oct 2008
Posts: 832
Location: under your bed dropping wind.

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

anasbinqamar wrote:

I MEAN THE WORD Waterboy is copied by many people.


the word Waterboy isn't "copied"

it's automatically assigned to new members and changes when people hit a particular topic post count unless they go into their profile and edited to be something of their own choosing.

that was just a really n00by thing to say btw anas.. I'm ashamed of you considering you've been a member here over a year, tsk tsk Laughing
Post 21 Apr 2010 05:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message
anasbinqamar
MM2C Regular

Joined: 07 Nov 2008
Posts: 158


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

random.monster1981 wrote:
anasbinqamar wrote:

I MEAN THE WORD Waterboy is copied by many people.


the word Waterboy isn't "copied"

it's automatically assigned to new members and changes when people hit a particular topic post count unless they go into their profile and edited to be something of their own choosing.

that was just a really n00by thing to say btw anas.. I'm ashamed of you considering you've been a member here over a year, tsk tsk Laughing


i know that... its kind of funny , ok I didn'y know that. leave that thing and tell ,e the problem of the city, please this cpying stuff isn't that important in this place from now just focus on the main thing,
thankyou.
_________________
Post 21 Apr 2010 06:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous: Post new topicReply to topic

Page 2 of 4 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Home - MM2C.com - Contact - Staff & Seniors - FAQ - Community Rules - Syndication


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group