[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > Post Your Project > 1990s London Traffic mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
EA711
Random Polygon

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 233
Location: West Yorkshire

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

got working traffic lights - woop!

does anybody still play mm2 - out of the bus folk that is?
_________________
Post 12 Jul 2011 10:15 am
View user's profile Send private message
carking1996
MM2C Too Much

Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 608
Location: United States

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Me sometimes. How do you replace the trafficlights? I never got modded ones to work right. Confused
_________________
Post 12 Jul 2011 11:06 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EA711
Random Polygon

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 233
Location: West Yorkshire

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

its all about the order of the objects.
I think is:
H
M
L
VL
RED DAY
YELLOW DAY
GREEN DAY
WALK DAY
NO WALK DAY
and same for night. I used a hex editor (xvi32) to have a look at the order of the original lights.
_________________
Post 12 Jul 2011 01:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message
evo
MM2C Guru

Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 1455


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Very few of the bus folk still play MM2. We have moved to omsi, fool!
Post 12 Jul 2011 01:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Busdude666
MM2C Maniac

Joined: 11 May 2010
Posts: 486
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

evo wrote:
Very few of the bus folk still play MM2. We have moved to omsi, fool!

Speak for yourself. -.-

Nah but seriously, I play MM2 sometimes, but I've never played OMSI. Too busy with real life and got better things to spend my money on. Wink
Post 12 Jul 2011 08:02 pm
View user's profile Send private message
StanOfGB
MM2C Regular

Joined: 19 May 2009
Posts: 84
Location: Canada

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

EA711 wrote:
got working traffic lights - woop!

does anybody still play mm2 - out of the bus folk that is?

It's great that this is still in progress; London really needs a facelift.
Even if the bus folks have moved on, there are still a lot of people who still play MM2.
Post 12 Jul 2011 11:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message
EA711
Random Polygon

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 233
Location: West Yorkshire

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Simple question does OMSI have any english buses(dennis darts, B10Ms, olympians)? if no - then its no good sry Sad

MM2 has a lot of potential, I mean we have a good amount of superbly modeled buses (thanks to Joey and co's efforts). I find it strange why we don't have the environments to go with, like a Manchester bus city?

Why do non bus people still play mm2 I find that a bit strange Confused as in whats the appeal - just curious
_________________
Post 14 Jul 2011 02:11 pm
View user's profile Send private message
carking1996
MM2C Too Much

Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 608
Location: United States

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

EA711 wrote:
Simple question does OMSI have any english buses(dennis darts, B10Ms, olympians)? if no - then its no good sry Sad

MM2 has a lot of potential, I mean we have a good amount of superbly modeled buses (thanks to Joey and co's efforts). I find it strange why we don't have the environments to go with, like a Manchester bus city?

Why do non bus people still play mm2 I find that a bit strange Confused


1.) Make the city if you want to.

2.) "Why do non bus people still play mm2 I find that a bit strange Confused"

What? Other people play mm2? Why would you say that?
_________________
Post 14 Jul 2011 02:13 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
HummeR
Is a failure.

Joined: 08 Aug 2010
Posts: 75
Location: Floating In Colours

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

EA711 wrote:
Why do non bus people still play mm2 I find that a bit strange Confused as in whats the appeal - just curious


Nostalgia
_________________
Buni Comic
Post 14 Jul 2011 04:03 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
b12man
Nirvanophile

Joined: 07 Aug 2006
Posts: 2153
Location: Lurking somewhere near...

Status: Offline


Xbox Live Gamertag:
ForeignBrian 12
Post subject: Reply with quote

EA711 wrote:
Why do non bus people still play mm2 I find that a bit strange Confused as in whats the appeal - just curious

Because, y'know, people like cars too.
_________________


Tutorials || Make Your Own Traffic | Change Traffic Tuning
Projects || 93 Mustang GT | 85 Chevy Suburban [WIP]
Post 14 Jul 2011 04:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
evo
MM2C Guru

Joined: 01 Sep 2006
Posts: 1455


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

OMSI doesn't have a lot of vehicles yet, but the ones it does have are great!
The default vehicles are from the MAN SD200 and SD202 series and include the SD77, SD80, SD81, SD82, SD83 and SD84 and SD85 of the SD200 series, and then of the SD202 series, there are the D86, D87, D88, D89 and D92.
In addition, custom vehicles include a Merc O 405 N2, FBW 549, LiAZ 677m and Karosa B732 (with a manual gearbox & clutch).
Along with these vehicles, there is masses of cities (all left hand drive unfortunately, until a future update) and plenty of UK repaints and depot files (to control the matrix displays on the vehicles - internal and external boards, announcements, next stop display etc)
Omsi waaaay outdoes mm2 in terms of quality and once you move away from mm2 you probably won't go back.
Hope I've sold it for yas!
If you need further convincing.
For forum page, for pics
Post 14 Jul 2011 05:09 pm
View user's profile Send private message
carking1996
MM2C Too Much

Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 608
Location: United States

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

evo wrote:
OMSI doesn't have a lot of vehicles yet, but the ones it does have are great!
The default vehicles are from the MAN SD200 and SD202 series and include the SD77, SD80, SD81, SD82, SD83 and SD84 and SD85 of the SD200 series, and then of the SD202 series, there are the D86, D87, D88, D89 and D92.
In addition, custom vehicles include a Merc O 405 N2, FBW 549, LiAZ 677m and Karosa B732 (with a manual gearbox & clutch).
Along with these vehicles, there is masses of cities (all left hand drive unfortunately, until a future update) and plenty of UK repaints and depot files (to control the matrix displays on the vehicles - internal and external boards, announcements, next stop display etc)
Omsi waaaay outdoes mm2 in terms of quality and once you move away from mm2 you probably won't go back.
Hope I've sold it for yas!
If you need further convincing.
For forum page, for pics


Stop advertising it... please.

Why does mm2c(im the blame too), always go off-topic?
_________________
Post 14 Jul 2011 05:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
EA711
Random Polygon

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Posts: 233
Location: West Yorkshire

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Its my fault - but its my topic so why not, also starting a new one would seem a bit pointless, may aswell post in this one cos it will be dead anyway.

Wait a LIAZ 677 Surprised

Pics or gtfo Razz
_________________
Post 14 Jul 2011 06:00 pm
View user's profile Send private message
carking1996
MM2C Too Much

Joined: 12 Aug 2009
Posts: 608
Location: United States

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

EA711 wrote:
Its my fault - but its my topic so why not, also starting a new one would seem a bit pointless, may aswell post in this one cos it will be dead anyway.

Wait a LIAZ 677 Surprised

Pics or gtfo


lol. Have fun letting your topic die forever

[echo]

ever


ever


ever


...

[/echo]
_________________
Post 14 Jul 2011 06:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
dummiesboy
Yeah.

Joined: 23 Jul 2008
Posts: 474
Location: USA

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

HummeR wrote:
EA711 wrote:
Why do non bus people still play mm2 I find that a bit strange Confused as in whats the appeal - just curious


Nostalgia

Indeed. Playing MM2 for the umteenth time just doesn't get old, too many memories from childhood. And too many roofs to jump on! Smile
Post 14 Jul 2011 06:38 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous: Post new topicReply to topic

Page 5 of 7 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Home - MM2C.com - Contact - Staff & Seniors - FAQ - Community Rules - Syndication


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group