[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > Post Your Project > Trying to make a B7RLE Wright Eclipse (Help Needed)
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
jo3do88y
Waterboy

Post subject: Trying to make a B7RLE Wright Eclipse (Help Needed) Reply with quote

So i'm trying to make a B7RLE Wright Eclipse Urban, i've asked for somebody to do it for me and they won't, so i'm gonna do it myself, I don't have Zmodeller 1.07B which is what Silent1Unknown's tutorial asks for, and I don't have photoshop. Instead i'm using Zmodeller 2.2.6 (Build 993) and i'm using the gimp, but the tutorial is for photoshop and it doesn't make any sense to me because gimp and photoshop are completely different. I really want this bus for mm2 and so any help would be greatly appreciated

*EDIT* okay so i've got a friend to do the photoshoppy bit, i'm now currently making it up as i go along on Zmodeller to make the model, I know it ain't by no means the best model out there or even close, but here's what i've got so far
http://www.mediafire.com/?uvgxb9fzlz10t14

*EDIT* Stuck.... how do I move the axis so that the side view ain't in the middle of the front view, the tutorial tells you how to do it in Zmodeller 1.07b, but not in 2.2.6, help needed haha

Joe
Post 28 May 2013 08:31 am
carking1996
MM2C Too Much

Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job! Keep it up.
Post 28 May 2013 08:12 pm
jo3do88y
Waterboy

Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, like I said i'm stuck on moving the axis, because Zmodeller 2.2.6 is totally different to 1.07b that the tutorials for haha, so i'm kinda trying to get used to it Smile it'd be amazing if i managed to make the bus properly Smile
Post 29 May 2013 10:15 am

Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to: