[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > The Bodyshop > I'm back with my projects but maybe not for long.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DHV1
Waterboy

Post subject: I'm back with my projects but maybe not for long. Reply with quote

Hi All.

Some of you may remember me from before. Anyways I was making some cars for MM2 like too months ago before I quit becaue of a lack of interest. I never really continued on them because I was too busy with other things in life, like school & work, other hobbies, vaction like the 2 week one I just had in the great little country of Holland Wink , and much more.

I still haven't regained the interest off finishing some of these projects up and I know I had a few people's hopes up that I would be releasing them soon but never got around to it.

So I am wondering if anyone would want to finnish these up since I probally will never get around to it myself.

One of the projects I was working on was a 2002 Chevy Silverado 1ton dually. The truck may need a little bit of editing in Z-modeler, needs some sounds, dmg tex, and needs to be tunded yet, and maybe a few other things.

Mredtherocket was working on this with me earlier so he gets first dibs of taking it and finishing it off other wise some one else can take it.

I was aslo working on a 2001 Chevy Tahoe which was going to come in two version. A regular version and a military version.

If anyone wants to help finish these off then just let me know I maybe will try sending it to you. I perferably would like to have experianced people to work on them but if not then anyone will do. Please don't tell me I should finish them myself because chances are I probaly never get them done. I would really like to see some of these things to get released. Any help would be very apprceated:)

Last edited by DHV1 on 03 Aug 2002 04:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Post 03 Aug 2002 04:05 am
Supra2k2

Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty good at modeling. I'm making a jeep cherokee Nod and it looks great. I love your trucks also. if your interested send it to me: Supra_2k2_@hotmail.com. and also include what you need done...
Post 03 Aug 2002 04:11 am
DHV1
Waterboy

That would be great but I will wait to I get a few more replys fisrt. Very Happy Can you post a picture of your work so I can see it. Smile
Post 03 Aug 2002 04:24 am
Supra2k2

here ya go Smile

Post 03 Aug 2002 04:45 am
Smokin' Z06
"Zoom-Zoom"

Looking sharp guys, nice work! Smile
Post 03 Aug 2002 05:25 am
Awesys

Wow, those models are very impressive! I'd like to finish them off for you, but I have never tuned a vehicle fully. Always a tuning template. Confused

Great work, and hope to see them released soon! Smile
Post 03 Aug 2002 05:49 am
RandysWay
MM2C Maniac

I am very, very, very interested in finishing both projects. DO NOT send the models to Supra2k2, he's a little theif - stole my avatar. Lol, that Jeep of his reminds me of NFS Wink I know how to model pretty well (I think, heh), I know how to do sounds, tuning, making dashes, damage textures, everything Wink

If your interested, talk to me in either AOL, MSN, ICQ or Yahoo! - AOL: RandysWay, MSN: eXtremeD@hotmail.com, ICQ: 108695305, or Yahoo!: RandysWay1. If you prefer you can e-mail me at RandysWay@aol.com.

Let me know soon!
Randy
Post 03 Aug 2002 09:16 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smokin' Z06
"Zoom-Zoom"

I'm thinking the Jeep could be 4x4 EVO2. You could easily delete the textures and interior in ZModeler. I'm more skeptical of Supra2k2, since it was proven he ripped off that GMC Syclone from NFS. It's an old topic on the ZN forum, back when he was still HPI Bullitt. Wink I guess he registers so many names to cover his scent, but we're all over him like a bloodhound. Razz
Post 03 Aug 2002 09:35 am
DC2JIntegra
Praise the Lowered!

Location: Living on a steady diet of government cheese living in a van down by the RIVER!

I would be interested in both or one project. Anything shall be good! I have some past modeling experience from modeling an IS300, but I had lost interest. My current project is a BMW 2002 Tii. I will be posting screenshots and details in the forum very shortly. I hope that you have considered me as a person who can complete one, or both, of your projects. You can be sure that your creations are safe with me!
Post 03 Aug 2002 01:52 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Midtown_Mick
Civic Lover

Looks great Wink
Post 03 Aug 2002 02:32 pm
mredtherocket
Tombstone Piledriver

Xbox Live Gamertag:
SlapFish

Hey DHV1! well ill charge up the firebird (i left the ignition on last time i started it Laughing oops) maybe ill get that sexy cherry bomb sound on the Silverado...if not ill email flowmaster or something and see if they have the sounds

expect what i do to the truck to be more for performance and stance (sp?)
Post 03 Aug 2002 02:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ExceL
MM2C Hooligan

hey DHV1....hgood to see U here...sad to hear U'r not much into this anymore...

I think U should hand it over to randy...he's a great modeler & god of normals...lol

Sinister Creations
Post 03 Aug 2002 02:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Quiksilver1047
Doobie Monster

Xbox Live Gamertag:
Quiksilver1047

I am also interested. We own a 2001/2002 Tahoe so I know the specs... I am VERY good at tuning cars/trucks, and with permission. I am working on textures for a friend @ mmz also... I can also edit sound very well, and get new ones very easily.
Post 03 Aug 2002 03:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Spoot
Stuck in the 80's

Oh...DHV1...Where you been? I haven't seen you even before BTWR closed. I was trying to e-mail you with some questions about the tuning of the GSX 4x4. I couldn't because the only e-mail I knew was the one at MM2C, well MM2C was no more at the time. Do you still want to release that? Or do you want to hand that over to someone else as well? I'll be able to finish it if you'd like.

Nice models you have there. Going back to the days of the S-10, handing your unfinished projects over to someone else. Sad, sad... You should finish them but, if you don't have the time, I can see where you are coming from.

Check your private messages...I have to have a talk with you...

Proud member of eXtreme Designs-Visit us at http://eXtreme-Designs.cjb.net

Post 03 Aug 2002 04:28 pm
OnlyZ
Brown to the bone.

Looks great! My neighbor has a GMC dually like the Chevy one, and its very accurate. Someone that knows ZM should finish it Smile
Post 03 Aug 2002 05:11 pm
Display posts from previous: Post new topicThis topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Page 1 of 4 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jump to: