[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > Post Your Project > Gta3 Car In Production
Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
midtowNOS_007
MM2C Regular

Joined: 19 Jul 2002
Posts: 76


Status: Offline


Post subject: Gta3 Car In Production Reply with quote

hehehe, my new gta3 car, it'll be a chevy s10, so far i've got most parts named and i now know how to get it ingame thanks to zmod's import/export filter. The body is 1250 polys and the doors and stuff add up to 200 or so. Tell me what you think, i'll post newer screens as soon as i get it ingame, i'll get it ingame by next week or the week after Very Happy
Post 17 Sep 2002 12:47 am
View user's profile Send private message
thatpurpletruck
Bench Warmer

Joined: 27 Jul 2002
Posts: 23
Location: Tucson, AZ, USA

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

What year will it be? Also, are you going to make it for MM2?
_________________

http://3dautos.idwt.net
Post 17 Sep 2002 02:14 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
_Mad_Man_2k
MM2C Addict

Joined: 22 Jul 2002
Posts: 550
Location: New Mexico, USA

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

It will replace the Bobcat I suppose?
_________________
Just remember love is life, and hate is living death. Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath.
Black Sabbath - A National Acrobat
Post 17 Sep 2002 02:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
DC2JIntegra
Praise the Lowered!

Joined: 03 Aug 2002
Posts: 364
Location: Living on a steady diet of government cheese living in a van down by the RIVER!

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a Midtown Madness forum you know...
_________________
Post 17 Sep 2002 07:23 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
tommygreen23
Bench Warmer

Joined: 26 Aug 2002
Posts: 21


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey its ok gta3 is cool but i only have it on ps2 Very Happy
Post 17 Sep 2002 10:27 pm
View user's profile Send private message
Spoot
Stuck in the 80's

Joined: 19 Jul 2002
Posts: 312
Location: Germantown, NY

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

DC2JIntegra wrote:
This is a Midtown Madness forum you know...


Some people still can't seem to grasp this concept... Rolling Eyes
_________________
Spoot

Proud member of eXtreme Designs-Visit us at http://eXtreme-Designs.cjb.net

Post 17 Sep 2002 11:30 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Canibuz
Ŧħª_Ðå®ĸŇîňĵª

Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Posts: 1091


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

he made it for gta3 but i am sure it will be for mm-mm2 also
_________________

For those attempting to hack my PC be sure to
check out C:\Porn
Post 17 Sep 2002 11:42 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DC2JIntegra
Praise the Lowered!

Joined: 03 Aug 2002
Posts: 364
Location: Living on a steady diet of government cheese living in a van down by the RIVER!

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

tommygreen23 wrote:
Hey its ok gta3 is cool but i only have it on ps2 Very Happy


But that still doesn't mean that he can post a GTA3 car in a Midtown Madness forum.
_________________
Post 17 Sep 2002 11:53 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Canibuz
Ŧħª_Ðå®ĸŇîňĵª

Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Posts: 1091


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

true btw nice sig i am guessing Racer but i have never seen that car before its nice Razz
_________________

For those attempting to hack my PC be sure to
check out C:\Porn
Post 17 Sep 2002 11:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
midtowNOS_007
MM2C Regular

Joined: 19 Jul 2002
Posts: 76


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoot wrote:
DC2JIntegra wrote:
This is a Midtown Madness forum you know...


Some people still can't seem to grasp this concept... Rolling Eyes


Mad it says post your project or "Post Your Project
In this forum you can post your project thread for other members to keep track of the development of your vehicle, city or anything else." read that before you spam.

Anyways i am also making this car for mm1. New pics soon
Post 18 Sep 2002 12:15 am
View user's profile Send private message
ExceL
MM2C Hooligan

Joined: 20 Jul 2002
Posts: 2093
Location: Malaysia

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Canibuz11 wrote:
true btw nice sig i am guessing Racer but i have never seen that car before its nice Razz


no....not RACER...its Live For Speed baby!!!!
_________________

Sinister Creations
Post 18 Sep 2002 09:27 am
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DC2JIntegra
Praise the Lowered!

Joined: 03 Aug 2002
Posts: 364
Location: Living on a steady diet of government cheese living in a van down by the RIVER!

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

ExceL wrote:
Canibuz11 wrote:
true btw nice sig i am guessing Racer but i have never seen that car before its nice Razz


no....not RACER...its Live For Speed baby!!!!


Mr. Green Cool
_________________
Post 18 Sep 2002 06:56 pm
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Canibuz
Ŧħª_Ðå®ĸŇîňĵª

Joined: 31 Jul 2002
Posts: 1091


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Live for speed Confused umm where can i find a d/l and explaination about what this is
_________________

For those attempting to hack my PC be sure to
check out C:\Porn
Post 18 Sep 2002 08:01 pm
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Spoot
Stuck in the 80's

Joined: 19 Jul 2002
Posts: 312
Location: Germantown, NY

Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

midtowNOS_007 wrote:
Spoot wrote:
DC2JIntegra wrote:
This is a Midtown Madness forum you know...


Some people still can't seem to grasp this concept... Rolling Eyes


Mad it says post your project or "Post Your Project
In this forum you can post your project thread for other members to keep track of the development of your vehicle, city or anything else." read that before you spam.

Anyways i am also making this car for mm1. New pics soon


Umm...maybe you just don't get it. This is a Midtown Madness 2 website, hence the name MM2C. Now, tell me again, why would a website about a game called Midtown Madness 2 have a forum for cars being made for a game called Grand Theft Auto III? Okay, I'm not posting about my tractor restorations or my current drawing projects am I? No, so why would you post a GTA3 car on a forum mean't for showing MM2 cars? It seems "common sense," isn't so common. Rolling Eyes Also, this is an MM2 forum...still doesn't make it an MM1 forum...

Oh, and the next time you tell me that I am creating spam, I'm staying somewhat on track, look at all the people talking about a car in someones signature picture. I don't take kindly to your attitude, shape up or ship out...
_________________
Spoot

Proud member of eXtreme Designs-Visit us at http://eXtreme-Designs.cjb.net

Post 18 Sep 2002 11:34 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vortex
Airscape

Joined: 09 Sep 2002
Posts: 73


Status: Offline


Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoot wrote:
midtowNOS_007 wrote:
Spoot wrote:
DC2JIntegra wrote:
This is a Midtown Madness forum you know...


Some people still can't seem to grasp this concept... Rolling Eyes


Mad it says post your project or "Post Your Project
In this forum you can post your project thread for other members to keep track of the development of your vehicle, city or anything else." read that before you spam.

Anyways i am also making this car for mm1. New pics soon


Umm...maybe you just don't get it. This is a Midtown Madness 2 website, hence the name MM2C. Now, tell me again, why would a website about a game called Midtown Madness 2 have a forum for cars being made for a game called Grand Theft Auto III? Okay, I'm not posting about my tractor restorations or my current drawing projects am I? No, so why would you post a GTA3 car on a forum mean't for showing MM2 cars? It seems "common sense," isn't so common. Rolling Eyes Also, this is an MM2 forum...still doesn't make it an MM1 forum...

Oh, and the next time you tell me that I am creating spam, I'm staying somewhat on track, look at all the people talking about a car in someones signature picture. I don't take kindly to your attitude, shape up or ship out...


hmmm, I don't seem to see a moderator sign next to your name. So I suggest you let rippance and bonfire decide on that. Secondly, Midtownos is a MM2 designer, and the mm2 community is also very involved in the gta3 carmaking scene. Give the guy some slack. He is part of this community and if he is making a gta3 car, so be it.

I also think that your attitude needs to improve a bit. you are the one that started hostile to midtownos. He only reacts to a situation that you shaped.

Learn to tell something nicely instead of pretending you are facing the enemy in WW3
_________________
Post 19 Sep 2002 12:39 am
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous: Post new topicReply to topic

Page 1 of 2 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next


Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Home - MM2C.com - Contact - Staff & Seniors - FAQ - Community Rules - Syndication


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group