[ Midtown Madness 2 Central ] [ Midtown Madness 2 Central ]

Midtown Madness 2 Central > General Discussion > Admins in MM3!
View previous topic | View next topic
Author
Message Post new topicReply to topic
ericr33914
MM2C Maniac

Xbox Live Gamertag:
ericr33914
Post subject: Admins in MM3! Reply with quote

ok there is a glitch you can do in mm3 that when the admins see your doing it they come in your room. When they come in they will only be able to be seen by one person in the room. Although sometimes there are more than one, therefore more than one person can see one. They appear with a gray color and thier gamer tags are wierd symbols. Here is an example

When they come in they like to mess with people. They can do many different thigs like spawn you somewhere while you are driving, make you be able to fly around in a camera type view, put a blue bubble (like the on in stay away when the rabbit is transfered, and a few other things. The most annoying of all, which seems to happen alot is that they freeze your xbox. Admins can drive cars in the game but you cannot see them, sometimes those little assholes even ram your car. One of the admins even took over my friends account, he was able to drive my friends car around and go in the lobby and change the car and stuff. My friend could do nothing no buttons on the controller would work. So my friends and I, everyone else in the room, all decided to chase and crash into the admin. So he tried to drive away from us all, and let me tell yo what, he was a damn good driver. So after about 20-30 minutes of this my friend(the one whose car/account got taken over) decided to call xbox and they told him to turn off his xbox which fixed the problem and that was over... he even is getting some free games sent to him from microsoft because of the trouble. Anyways I made a video of a few things that happend to me by the admins, hope ya like it...

http://mcfrederic.com/movies/admins.wmv

Post 29 Jul 2004 06:31 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yallis
Professional Sucker

Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked

Have Xbox Live finally been cracked now or are these real admins? This is extremely interesting. Nice video you've made there.
Post 29 Jul 2004 07:19 pm
ericr33914
MM2C Maniac

Xbox Live Gamertag:
ericr33914

trust me they are admins, they come in when we do a special glitch with the maps that makes people invisible. You trick the server into thinking its a checkpoint race but it is really a cruise. and you have to load in one at a time. anyways after a while of being in the server admin(s) will notice it and come in the room. one of the admins names was so long it took up the entire width of the tv screen.

Post 29 Jul 2004 07:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
theshadow
Waterboy

Post subject: yes Reply with quote

on the first pictue on top, the one that the admin is taking over is the slot for my gamertag (theshadow)
Post 29 Jul 2004 07:53 pm
Complex
Plexi Glass

Xbox Live Gamertag:
Compl3xOne

did the admin talk?
Post 29 Jul 2004 09:25 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ericr33914
MM2C Maniac

Xbox Live Gamertag:
ericr33914

no, none of them talk. but they booted the shadow from the game and i said "you booted him you **** ****" and as soon as i got done saying **** i was booted. So obviously they can hear you its fun to taunt them Laughing

edit: if anyone wants to see how it works send me a friend request, my gamertag is the same as this and i'll start a game. It's pretty fun if the admins come, which they almost always do.

Post 29 Jul 2004 10:02 pm
Rippance
Hates Custom Titles
Administrator

Xbox Live Gamertag:
Rippance

That's definitely an interesting thing. Are they true Xbox Live admins though? One would think a bit more professionalism would be displayed by using proper gamertags ..

w: http://www.crumbl.com
c: #mm2c @ irc.gamesurge.net
Post 29 Jul 2004 10:44 pm
NoS_Online
NoS Who?

Xbox Live Gamertag:
NoS Online

tim_shady1 wrote:
weird Neutral

I agree very Weird... Neutral
Post 30 Jul 2004 06:55 am
mm123
MM2C Guru

Xbox Live Gamertag:
~pkubelka

Rippance wrote:
That's definitely an interesting thing. Are they true Xbox Live admins though? One would think a bit more professionalism would be displayed by using proper gamertags ..

I agree Wink
Post 30 Jul 2004 09:11 am
BurningSteel
Waterboy

Xbox Live Gamertag:
BurningSteel

I hate to bring up old topics, but I've been hearing this for way too long. These are NOT admins. They are simply little glitches in the packets that are transfered back and forth from the XBL server and you. I have no idea who started this rumor, but it is wrong. And besides, If an admin booted you, wouldn't it say "You have been booted" or something, instead of just locking up your xbox? The fact is, this is fake, and admins do not monitor your games in a player form (they do however review your games and the conversations if feedback is given, as stated in the TOS). Don't beleive me? Go packet log a server connection with a modded xbox like I did.

I'm not angry or anything, but the truth must be revealed. Wink
Post 01 Jan 2005 10:14 pm
Midtown_Master
VERY MUCH need to worry

Did you even read the posts?

EDIT -- sorry.

Last edited by Midtown_Master on 15 Jan 2005 02:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post 15 Jan 2005 03:33 am
Vchat20
I Love Chickens Eddie!!

personally, i would like to know why he is retarded. the erroneous(sp?) packets idea sure sounds right to me. i find it hard to believe that real "Admin's" are doing all this and not being more professional about their work.

ive got to agree with BurningSteel here, the glitchy packets seem to be the only good reasoning for all this.
Post 15 Jan 2005 04:05 am
Midtown_Master
VERY MUCH need to worry

Vchat20 wrote:
personally, i would like to know why he is retarded. the erroneous(sp?) packets idea sure sounds right to me. i find it hard to believe that real "Admin's" are doing all this and not being more professional about their work.

ive got to agree with BurningSteel here, the glitchy packets seem to be the only good reasoning for all this.

I don't know, it seems pretty improbable that glitchy packets could drive around an invisible car, or boot someone after they cursed at them. But then again, I have no idea. At all. Confused

Post 15 Jan 2005 02:12 pm
BurningSteel
Waterboy

Xbox Live Gamertag:
BurningSteel

I looked into this a bit more, and I was right. It is glitchy packets.

The reason the person appears "invisible" is because the motion packet if failing to transfer due to the fact of different cities being loaded. Eventually you will run into a packet that is invalid for the map you are on (some packets work for both maps, and others don't, I have no idea which ones though), and your game will not be able to interpret it. Thus, your xbox will get stuck in an endless loop of packet processing code and appear to be locked up. And I think Vchat20 is right, DICE is too professional for going around and locking people rather than banning Wink .
Post 20 Jan 2005 05:47 pm

Page 1 of 1 All times are GMT

Jump to: